414 Cypress Street, West Monroe$260,000
- Remarks: This property is in the historic district of West Monroe. Lots of Commercial potential. Easy access to I-20 as well as convenient to high traffic flow between West Monroe and Monroe at the Louisville Bridge. Close to downtown Antique Alley area. 4 income producing units including a Barber Shop. Property is right behind McDonald at the foot of the Louisville Bridge. Call for your showing today!
- MLS #: 191393
- Price: $260,000
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Price Per SQFT: 119
- Parish: OUACHITA
- Area: 162 WM west/ Norris Lane to Hodg
- Building Name: RHODES OFFICE MACHINE
- DOM: 293
- Price Per Acre: 1529412
- Property Type: Retail
- State: LA
- Zip: 71291
- Interior Features: See Remarks
- Number of Restrooms: 7
- Exterior Features: See Remarks
- Total SQFT: 2190
- Construction: Frame
- Class: COMMERCIAL/INDUSTRIAL
- Electric: On Site
- Lot Size: .17 Acre
- Parking: 10
- Subdivision: OTHER
- Electric Paid By: Landlord
This Listing is Courtesy of: Vanguard Realty, LLC.
Disclaimer: All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
This listing data is updated on a daily basis. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available.