224 Auburn Avenue, Monroe$549,000
- Remarks: This stately historic church in the heart of the Garden District has been a cornerstone pillar of society in the city of Monroe. The beautiful architectural details and stained glass will take you back to the late 1920’s where the majestic sound of a choir or congregation has been enjoyed since the late 1920s. Emmy Lou Biedenharn brought the acoustical integrity of this sanctuary to new heights by introducing the bowl-shaped ceiling. The church sanctuary capacity is 405 people. The church office is located behind the sanctuary along with 2 closets and 4 restrooms. The fellowship hall can seat up to 150 people comfortably with tables and chairs. Off the fellowship hall there is a kitchen, 8 classrooms, 5 closets, a storage room and equipment/utility room. The kitchen is equipped with stove, refrigerator, sink and has ample cabinet storage. Call today for your private showing. This wonderful facility is being marketed to churches as well as an investor for event center or business.
- MLS #: 181954
- Price: $549,000
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Price Per SQFT: 60
- Acres: 1
- Parish: OUACHITA
- Area: 112 Monroe Garden District
- Building Name: Auburn Presbyterian Churc
- DOM: 623
- Price Per Acre: 513084
- Property Type: Churches
- State: LA
- Year Built: 1929
- Zip: 71201
- Interior Features: Extra Storage
- Useable SQFT: 9130
- Exterior Features: Landscaping
- Total SQFT: 9130
- Construction: Brick Veneer
- Class: COMMERCIAL/INDUSTRIAL
- Electric: On Site
- Parking: 10
- Subdivision: D A BREARD JR A
- Electric Paid By: Owner
This Listing is Courtesy of: Vanguard Realty, LLC.
Disclaimer: All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
This listing data is updated on a daily basis. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available.